Included are the latest editions of Consumer Reports, Forbes, Reader’s Digest, Marie Claire, Newsweek, ESPN The Magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Handyman, Harper’s Magazine, Cosmopolitan, PCWorld, National Geographic Interactive, Vanidades USA, O, The Oprah Magazine and many more!
So sign up for Zinio™ today and get started reading some of your favorite magazines online. The digital magazines can be viewed on a Mac or PC computer as well as on mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone, and on devices using Android.
Creating A Free Zinio Account:
You must have a Lorain Public Library System library card and an email address to use Zinio™.
1) Log onto Zinio™
and create a LPLS library Zinio account by following the instructions.
2) Browse the magazines available for download and check out magazines.
3) You will be prompted to install the free Zinio Reader (app) onto your computer or mobile device and create a Zinio viewer account.
Enjoy your magazines!
*You must use the same email address and password for your Zinio viewer account that you used to create your library Zinio account.
Need more help?
Read more step-by-step instructions for creating and logging into your Zinio account here
See also a video
on Zinio step-by-step setup instructions.
Logging In To Your Zinio Account:
You'll log in to LPLS Zinio page
each time you want to check out a new magazine.
1) Enter your email and password.
2) You will be directed to the magazines available for download.
3) Click on the cover of the magazine and transfer the issue to your library.
What makes Zinio™ so cool?
• As far as viewing and “borrowing” magazines, more than one person can take out the same magazine at a time.
• Patrons with vision problems will be able to enlarge the font sizes.
• You may view one page or get two pages to fill your screen. Pages are seen in full color.
• You are able to print pages exactly as they appear in the magazine.
• You are able to click on hyperlinks that direct you to new web pages.
• Every time you log on, the Zinio platform will remember the last page you read, across all your devices.
• Search for magazines by keyword, title or genre.
• There’s no need to worry about returning magazines. There’s no due date.
• To download the new edition of your selected magazine, simply redownload that particular magazine.
We are offering this service as part of our dedication to providing patrons with more ways to use our library services. The library is very responsive to the interests of our users, said Valerie Smith, LPLS Public Services Coordinator.